At Tanner Administradora de Fondos Privados we are always seeking investment alternatives that provide our clients with attractive diversification possibilities. The ability to invest in hard-to-access assets adds value to our clients’ investment portfolios.
Diversification Adds Value:
- Structuring of investment alternatives for each type of client profile.
- Area that follows cutting-edge industry trends and exceeds expectations.
Tanner Chilean Debt II (Tanner Deuda Chilena II)
The Tanner Chilean Debt II Private Investment Fund (Tanner Deuda Chilena II) was created after the success of its predecessor using a balanced and diversified portfolio of Chilean fixed-income instruments.
- Access to a fund actively managed by specialists in the local fixed – income market.
- Investment in portfolio a diversified portfolio of fixed-income and money market instruments.
- Controlled liquidity allows for optimum portfolio management..