In Tanner Funds Management we are permanently searching investment alternatives that mean an attractive diversification possibility for our clients. The power of invests on difficult-access assets ads value to the investment portfolio of our clients.
Added value through diversified investments.
- Structuring of investment alternatives for each type of client profile.
- Area that follows the trend of the industry and overcomes the standards of the same.
Tanner Deuda Chilena I (Tanner Chilena Debt I)
The Private Investment Fund Tanner Deuda Chilena I has as a goal to generate long-term positive returns through the active management of the portfolio. To achieve this, we have an excellence team, with wide experience on the Chilean Fixed Income market and on fund management. Tanner Deuda Chilena I totally focuses on debt instruments of Chilean issuers, in UF (Unidad de Fomento, unit of account used in Chile) and in Chilean Pesos.
Tanner Deuda Chilena II (Tanner Chilena Debt II)
The Private Investment Fund Tanner Deuda Chilena II was created following the success of its predecessor through a balanced portfolio and diversified Chilean Fixed Income.
- Access to a fund managed actively by specialists on the local fixed income market.
- Investment on portfolio diverse on fixed income instruments and financial brokerage.
- Controlled Liquidity allows the optimal management of the portfolio.